photo
Omojuwura

STEPS ON HOW TO SELF PUBLISH YOUR BOOKS
            Congratulations on the successful completion of your book. I tell you, it is an effort worth it. Also it is good that you desire to get published as you are still writing or before you even start. What is the essence of a good book well written and hidden in the drawer or kept in the system folder? It is like putting fire under a bushel, it will never fulfill its purpose. I am sure you want your book to get to the public for people to read for free or to buy. You can do it yourself. “How can I do it myself” Somebody may ask. You can do it in two ways.

You can decide to publish the hard copy yourself.
To do this you must have the money and be ready to pass through the stress the publishing house would have passed through for you. Publishing a book is capital intensive, you need good money to publish, launch and market it in other for your book to go viral. It is when your book go viral that you make good money from it - bestseller. Partner with a trusted publishing house that will guide you in the process and print for you. Then you will be left with launching, marketing, distribution and others.

E-book (Electronic books). You can publish your book in soft copy.
Thanks to technology. You can convert your books to E-book and put them on available platforms for the sale.Each platform has its own terms and conditions, so make sure you go through them before uploading your book.
Each also has their format. Epub, PDF and lot more. Follow their instructions carefully as you upload your book.

PLEASE NOTE: This does not come immediately you finish your book; you have to go through some processes.
Edit your work. Thoroughly edit your work.  A book not well edited will piss readers off. You can engage professional editors to help you, this will cost you money. You can also engage trusted friends to help you.
Proofread your book. Correct the errors and make sure your book is in the best shape you want it to be.
Create the cover that has the title and picture illustration of the book, your name (or pen name) and anything you want it to carry.

SOME ONLINE PLATFORM YOU CAN PLACE YOUR E.BOOKS FOR SALE
KINDLE Direct Publishing (under amazon)
Createspace
ibooks
Barnes and Noble press
Kobo
Ingramspark
Smashword
Draft2digital
Lulu
Bookbaby
Reachpublisher